What would you like to do today?
Come and join Partners in Care events! Participate and have fun while supporting a good cause.
We provide financial assistance for cancer patients. If you need support, start here.
Your contribution will help cancer patients in need with incidental expenses related to their treatments.
How it works:
We’re here to help. If you qualify for assistance, start by completing an application. Our professional staff will work with you so you receive the support you need without delay.
Who we help:
- Must be within 6 months of a cancer diagnosis
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
- Must reside or receive treatment in a geographic area served by Partners in Care
What we provide:
- Temporary lodging
- Transportation assistance
- Medical supplies and equipment
- Groceries and nutritional supplements
- Other supplies and services related to cancer care may be considered
We are a not-for-profit charitable foundation dedicated to cancer patients
Partners in Care provides patients financial assistance for incidental expenses related to cancer treatments. This allows the patient to put their focus where it belongs – on beating the disease.
We are a foundation composed of dedicated volunteers and our mission is to provide financial assistance to cancer patients in need and cancer education to all. We strongly believe that cancer education is critical to both health care providers and patients and that screenings help save lives by preventing and catching cancers at an early stage. We strive to provide quality and meaningful support so that patients can have one less thing to worry about.More about us